Non-profits Are Seen as Warm and For-Profits as Competent: Firm Stereotypes Matter
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonah Berger & Michaela Draganska & Itamar Simonson, 2007.
"The Influence of Product Variety on Brand Perception and Choice,"
INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 460-472, 07-08.
- Berger, Jonah & Draganska, Michaela & Simonson, Itamar, 2006. "The Influence of Product Variety on Brand Perception and Choice," Research Papers 1938, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:jconrs:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:794-815. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:179-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rim, Hyejoon & Yang, Sung-Un & Lee, Jaejin, 2016. "Strategic partnerships with nonprofits in corporate social responsibility (CSR): The mediating role of perceived altruism and organizational identification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3213-3219.
- Andrei, Andreia Gabriela & Adriana, Zait, 2014. "Branding insights: an interdisciplinary journey from perception to action," MPRA Paper 61114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana ZAIÅ¢ & Andreia Gabriela ANDREI & Ioana-Alexandra HORODNIC & Patricia Elena BERTEA, 2016. "Stereotyping Effects on Cities: Measurement Scales for City's Warmth and Competence," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(2), pages 263-275, June.
- Andreia Gabriela ANDREI & Adriana ZAIÞ, 2014. "Perceptions Of Warmth & Competence In Online Networking: An Experimental Analysis Of A Company Launch," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 13, pages 11-29, June.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:33:y:2016:i:c:p:27-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:jconrs:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:853-876. is not listed on IDEAS
- Champniss, Guy & Wilson, Hugh N. & Macdonald, Emma K. & Dimitriu, Radu, 2016. "No I won't, but yes we will: Driving sustainability-related donations through social identity effects," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 317-326.
- Canh Thien Dang & Trudy Owens, 2017. "What motivates Ugandan NGOs to diversify: Risk reduction or private gain?," Discussion Papers 2017-11, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Tian, Yan & Zhou, Hui, 2015. "From bottom line to consumers’ mind: The framing effects of accounting information," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 56-66.
- Perks, Keith J. & Farache, Francisca & Shukla, Paurav & Berry, Aidan, 2013. "Communicating responsibility-practicing irresponsibility in CSR advertisements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1881-1888.
- Becky Hsu & Conrad Hackett & Leslie Hinkson, 2014. "The Importance of Race and Religion in Social Service Providers," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 95(2), pages 393-410, June.
- Like Jiang & Michel Magnan & Lixin (Nancy) Su & Shafu Zhang, 2018. "Damage Control: Earnings Management by Firms Facing Product Harm Crises / Dérapage contrôlé : gestion des résultats par les entreprises qui font face à une crise résultant d’un rappel de produits," CIRANO Working Papers 2018s-01, CIRANO.
- Leïla Elgaaied-Gambier & Elisa Monnot & Fanny Reniou, 2018. "Using descriptive norm appeals effectively to promote green behavior," Post-Print hal-01630909, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-06-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-06-04 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:stabus:2047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsstaus.html .