The educational attainment, labour market participation and living conditions of young Roma in Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Burns & Jaromir Cekota, 2002. "Coping with Population Ageing in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 338, OECD Publishing.
- Niall Oâ€™Higgins, 2010. "Youth Labour Markets in Europe and Central Asia," Working Papers id:2740, eSocialSciences.
- Niall O'Higgins & Andrey Ivanov, 2006. "Education and Employment Opportunities for the Roma," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(1), pages 6-19, March.
- World Bank, 2008. "Czech Republic : Improving Employment Chances of the Roma," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18915, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsminorities; Roma; discrimination; employment; education; transition;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2011-11-21 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2011-11-21 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-11-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ece:dispap:2011_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Robert Shelburne to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eceunch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.