Report NEP-TRA-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2011_029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaromir Cekota & Claudia Trentini, 2011. "The educational attainment, labour market participation and living conditions of young Roma in Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2011_2, UNECE.
- Martine AUDIBERT & Jacky MATHONNAT & Aurore PELISSIER & Xiao Xian HUANG & Anning MA & Ningshan CHEN, 2011. "Curative Activities of Township Hospitals in Weifang Prefecture, China: An Analysis of Environmental and Supply-Side Determinants," Working Papers 201130, CERDI.
- Giles, John T. & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011. "The Labor Supply and Retirement Behavior of China's Older Workers and Elderly in Comparative Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6088, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Kristina Maslauskaite, 2011. "Can policy make us happier? Individual characteristics, socioeconomic factors, and life satisfaction in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011-19, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Guonan Ma & Yan Xiandong & Kostas Liu Xi, 2011. "China's evolving reserve requirements," BIS Working Papers 360, Bank for International Settlements.
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Wójcik, Piotr, 2011. "Growth and divergence of the polish subregions over 1995–2006: a search for determinants and spatial patterns," MPRA Paper 34731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masaru Ichihashi & Shinji Kaneko, 2011. "Impact Analysis of Changes in The Price of Water Resources in China and Beijing," IDEC DP2 Series 1-5, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Annageldy Arazmuradov & Gianmaria Martini & Davide Scotti, 2011. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Former Soviet Union Economies: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers 1105, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Coupe, Tom & Olefir, Anna & Alonso, Juan Diego, 2011. "Is optimization an opportunity ? an assessment of the impact of class size and school size on the performance of Ukrainian secondary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5879, The World Bank.