Physical Real Estate: A Paris Repeat Sales Residential Index
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2004. "Physical Real Estate. A Paris Repeat Sales Residential Index," ERES eres2004_105, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- M. Baroni & F. Barthélémy & M. Mokrane, 2004. "Physical Real Estate: A Paris Repeat Sales Residential Index," THEMA Working Papers 2004-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maurer, Raimond & Pitzer, Martin & Sebastian, Steffen, 2001.
"Construction of a Transaction Based Real Estate Index for the Paris Housing Market,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
01-17, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Raimond Maurer & Martin Pitzer & Steffen Sebastian, 2004. "Construction of a Transaction-Based Real Estate Index for the Paris Housing Market," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 68, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Case, Bradford & Quigley, John M, 1991. "The Dynamics of Real Estate Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 50-58, February.
- Goetzmann, William Nelson, 1992.
"The Accuracy of Real Estate Indices: Repeat Sale Estimators,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-53, March.
- Goetzmann, W.N., 1990. "The Accuracy Of Real Estimate Indices: Repeat Sale Estimators," Papers fb-_90-17, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Case, Karl E & Shiller, Robert J, 1989.
"The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 125-137, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," NBER Working Papers 2506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mahdi Mokrane & Michel Baroni, 2001. "Physical Real Estate : Risk Factors and Investor Behaviour," ERES eres2001_236, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Gatzlaff, Dean H & Haurin, Donald R, 1997. "Sample Selection Bias and Repeat-Sales Index Estimates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 33-50, Jan.-Marc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Vries, Paul & de Haan, Jan & van der Wal, Erna & Mariën, Gust, 2009. "A house price index based on the SPAR method," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 214-223, September.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2007. "Optimal Holding Period for a Real Estate Portfolio," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Paul de Vries & Frank Vastman, 2011. "Towards an index for the rental sector: a model for the Flanders housing market," ERES eres2011_335, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Charles-Olivier Amédée-Manesme & Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Etienne Dupuy, 2011.
"Combining Monte Carlo Simulations and Options to Manage the Risk of Real Estate Portfolios,"
- Amédée-Manesme, Charles-Olivier & Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Dupuy, Etienne, 2012. "Combining Monte Carlo Simulations and Options to Manage the Risk of Real Estate Portfolios," ESSEC Working Papers WP1115, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- S. Jansen & P. Vries & H. Coolen & C. Lamain & P. Boelhouwer, 2008. "Developing a House Price Index for The Netherlands: A Practical Application of Weighted Repeat Sales," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 163-186, August.
- Arnaud Simon, 2009. "Quantifying the reversibility phenomenon for the repeat-sales index," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(1), pages 27-62.
More about this item
KeywordsReal estate indexes; Repeat sales indexes;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-04007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .