Construction of a Transaction Based Real Estate Index for the Paris Housing Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Raimond Maurer & Martin Pitzer & Steffen Sebastian, 2004. "Construction of a Transaction-Based Real Estate Index for the Paris Housing Market," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 68, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2004.
"Physical Real Estate: A Paris Repeat Sales Residential Index,"
ESSEC Working Papers
DR 04007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- M. Baroni & F. Barthélémy & M. Mokrane, 2004. "Physical Real Estate: A Paris Repeat Sales Residential Index," THEMA Working Papers 2004-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2004. "Physical Real Estate. A Paris Repeat Sales Residential Index," ERES eres2004_105, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2011.
"A repeat sales index robust to small datasets,"
Journal of Property Investment & Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 35-48, February.
- Baroni Michel & Barthélémy Fabrice & Mokrane Madhi, 2009. "A repeat sales index robust to small datasets," THEMA Working Papers 2009-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mokrane Mahdi, 2009. "A Repeat Sales Index Robust to Small Datasets," Post-Print hal-00551732, HAL.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2009. "A repeat sales index Robust to small datasets," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09003, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Bernard Thion & Tatiana Bouzdine Chameeva, 2001. "Comparative Analysis of Several Models of Price Indices in Real Estate Transactions," ERES eres2001_285, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Abderazak Bakhouche & Ludovic P.J. Thebault, 2011. "What Determines Cézanne’S Art Pricing? A Hedonic Regression Method," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 58, pages 515-532, november.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:01-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carsten Schmidt to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.