Recent Developments of Higher Education in Indonesia : Issues and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2007. "Indonesian Higher Education: The Chronicle, Recent Development and The New Legal Entity Universities," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200710, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2007.
- Jim Davies, "undated".
"Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities,"
Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada
2003-11, Department of Finance Canada.
- Jim Davies, 2003. "Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumauli, Magdalena Triasih, 2015. "Estimate of the private return on education in Indonesia: Evidence from sibling data," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 14-24.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; Indonesia;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:wpaper:21949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .