Indonesian Higher Education: The Chronicle, Recent Development and The New Legal Entity Universities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Teguh Yudo Wicaksono & Deni Friawan, 2008. "Recent Developments of Higher Education in Indonesia : Issues and Challenges," EABER Working Papers 21949, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad Maulana & Ariek A. Yusuf, 2013.
"Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: the Case of West Java, Indonesia,"
2013/23, Maastricht School of Management.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: The Case of West Java, Indonesia," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201601, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: The Case of West Java, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201301, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2013.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; Indonesia; history; legal entity;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-10-27 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2007-10-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .