Report NEP-SEA-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ling, Tai-Hu & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Syed Khalid Wafa, Syed Azizi Wafa, 2007. "Fisher hypothesis: East Asian evidence from panel unit root tests," MPRA Paper 5432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chancharat,Surachai & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of the Thai and Major International Stock Markets," Economics Working Papers wp07-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tsuneishi, Takao, 2007. "Thailand's Economic Cooperation with Neighboring Countries and Its Effects on Economic Development within Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 115, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2007. "Indonesian Higher Education: The Chronicle, Recent Development and The New Legal Entity Universities," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200710, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2007.
- Jake Kendall & Nirvikar Singh & Kristin Williams & Yan Zhou & P.D. Kaushik, 2007. "Network Economics and the Digital Divide in Rural South Asia," Working Papers 07-30, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2007. "Equity on Access of Low SES Group in the Massification of Higher Education in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200709, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2007.
- Abdul Khaliq & Ilan Noy, 2007. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Sectoral Data in Indonesia," Working Papers 200726, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kudo, Toshihiro & Mieno, Fumiharu, 2007. "Trade, Foreign Investment and Myanmar's Economic Development during the Transition to an Open Economy," IDE Discussion Papers 116, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ernesto F. L. Amaral & Daniel S. Hamermesh & Joseph E. Potter & Eduardo L.G. Rios-Neto, 2007. "Demographic Change and the Structure of Wages: A Demand-Theoretic Analysis for Brazil," NBER Working Papers 13533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00179558_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore