Equity on Access of Low SES Group in the Massification of Higher Education in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad Maulana & Ariek A. Yusuf, 2013.
"Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: the Case of West Java, Indonesia,"
2013/23, Maastricht School of Management.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2016. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: The Case of West Java, Indonesia," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201601, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: The Case of West Java, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201301, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2013.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; access; Indonesia; developing countries;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-10-27 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-10-27 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SEA-2007-10-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.