Report NEP-HRM-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cuong Le Van & Tu-Anh Nguyen & Manh-Hung Nguyen & Thai Bao Luong, 2007. "New Technology, Human Capital and Growth for Developing Countries," Working Papers 01, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam, revised Jan 2009.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Leigh, 2007. "Returns to Education in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 561, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Philippe Belley & Lance Lochner, 2007. "The Changing Role of Family Income and Ability in Determining Educational Achievement," NBER Working Papers 13527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Moffitt, 2007. "Estimating Marginal Returns to Higher Education in the UK," NBER Working Papers 13534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2007. "Education and income inequality in the regions of the European Union," Working Papers 2007-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2007. "Equity on Access of Low SES Group in the Massification of Higher Education in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200709, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2007.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2007. "Mapping the European regional educational distribution: Educational attainment and inequality," Working Papers 2007-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Paolo Buonanno & Dario Pozzoli, 2007. "Early Labour Market Returns to College Subject," Working Papers (-2012) 0705, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin A. & Jeremy Smith, 2007. "Am I missing something? The effects of absence from class on student performance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 820, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:260 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Bifulco & Helen F. Ladd & Stephen Ross, 2007. "Public School Choice and Integration: Evidence from Durham, North Carolina," Working papers 2007-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.