Trade, Foreign Investment and Myanmar's Economic Development during the Transition to an Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyaw Maung & Marianne Martinico-Perez & Takahiro Komatsu & Sujauddin Mohammad & Shinsuke Murakami & Hiroki Tanikawa, 2015. "Comparative studies on the driving factors of resource flows in Myanmar, the Philippines, and Bangladesh," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 17(3), pages 407-429, July.
- Kubo, Koji, 2012. "Trade policies and trade mis-reporting in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 326, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsMyanmar (Burma); International trade; Cross-border trade; Foreign direct investment; Economic development; Development cooperation; Foreign investments; ミャンマー; 貿易; 国境貿易; 外国直接投資; 経済発展; 開発協力; 国際投資;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-10-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-10-27 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2007-10-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-10-27 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-10-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .