Report NEP-INT-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2007. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/19, European University Institute.
- Itai Agur, 2007. "The US Trade Deficit, the Decline of the WTO and the Rise of Regionalism," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/17, European University Institute.
- Kudo, Toshihiro & Mieno, Fumiharu, 2007. "Trade, Foreign Investment and Myanmar's Economic Development during the Transition to an Open Economy," IDE Discussion Papers 116, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Shendy, Riham, 2007. "Efficiency Gains from Trade Reform: Foreign Technology or Import Competition? Evidence from South Africa’s Manufacturing Sector," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/18, European University Institute.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Gernot J. Mueller, 2007. "Twin Deficits, Openness and the Business Cycle," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/20, European University Institute.
- Luis Rivera & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007. "Economic Implications of an Association Agreement between the European Union and Central America," IIDE Discussion Papers 20071001, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Jonathan Eaton & Marcela Eslava & Maurice Kugler & James Tybout, 2007. "Export Dynamics in Colombia: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald B. Davies & Annie Voy, 2006. "The Effect of FDI on Child Labor," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2007-4, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Feb 2007.