Report NEP-CWA-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- erdogdu, oya safinaz, 2007. "The Effects of Energy Imports: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 5413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jake Kendall & Nirvikar Singh & Kristin Williams & Yan Zhou & P.D. Kaushik, 2007. "Network Economics and the Digital Divide in Rural India," Working Papers 07-29, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- David Cutler & Winnie Fung & Michael Kremer & Monica Singhal & Tom Vogl, 2007. "Mosquitoes: The Long-term Effects of Malaria Eradication in India," NBER Working Papers 13539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ara Volkan & Cem Saatçioðlu & Levent Korap, 2007. "Impact of Exchange Rate Changes on Domestic Inflation: The Turkish Experience," Working Papers 2007/6, Turkish Economic Association, revised Aug 2007.
- Kudo, Toshihiro & Mieno, Fumiharu, 2007. "Trade, Foreign Investment and Myanmar's Economic Development during the Transition to an Open Economy," IDE Discussion Papers 116, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).