Did the end of Apartheid spell the beginning of the end for the racial wage hierarchy in South Africa? A multilateral analysis of racial wage differentials in the early post- apartheid period
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Dundee, DD1 4HN|
Phone: (01382) 344375
Fax: (01382) 344691
Web page: http://www.dundee.ac.uk/econman/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- P. Allanson & J. Atkins & T. Hinks, 2000.
"A Multilateral Decomposition of Racial Wage Differentials in the 1994 South African Labour Market,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 93-120, October.
- Paul Allanson & Jonathan Atkins & Timothy Hinks, 1999. "A Multilateral Decomposition of Racial Wage Differentials in the 1994 South African Labour Market," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 099, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- William A. Darity & Patrick L. Mason, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Employment: Codes of Color, Codes of Gender," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 63-90, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.