Accounting for the Persistence of Racial Wage Differences in Post- Apartheid South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Allanson & J. Atkins & T. Hinks, 2000.
"A Multilateral Decomposition of Racial Wage Differentials in the 1994 South African Labour Market,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 93-120, October.
- Paul Allanson & Jonathan Atkins & Timothy Hinks, 1999. "A Multilateral Decomposition of Racial Wage Differentials in the 1994 South African Labour Market," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 099, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Leung, Siu Fai & Yu, Shihti, 1996.
"On the choice between sample selection and two-part models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 197-229.
- Leung, S.F. & Yu, S., 1992. "On the Choice Between Sample Selection and Two-Part Models," RCER Working Papers 337, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- L. Human & M. J. Greenacre*, 1987. "Labour Market Discrimination in the Manufacturing Sector: The Impact of Race, Gender, Education and Age on Income," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 55(2), pages 98-106, June.
- Servaas van der Berg, 1999. "Social Policy to Address Poverty," Working Papers 99030, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- William A. Darity & Patrick L. Mason, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Employment: Codes of Color, Codes of Gender," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 63-90, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedunuk.html .