The Impact Of Carbon Capture And Storage On A Decarbonized German Power Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roman Mendelevitch & Johannes Herold & Pao-Yu Oei & Andreas Tissen, 2010. "CO2 Highways for Europe: Modeling a Carbon Capture, Transport and Storage Infrastructure for Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1052, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lund, Henrik & Andersen, Anders N. & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Connolly, David, 2012. "From electricity smart grids to smart energy systems – A market operation based approach and understanding," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 96-102.
- Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Economics of CCS for coal plants: Impact of investment costs and efficiency on market diffusion in Europe," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 850-863.
- Labriet, Maryse & Kanudia, Amit & Loulou, Richard, 2012. "Climate mitigation under an uncertain technology future: A TIAM-World analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(S3), pages 366-377.
- Szolgayova, Jana & Fuss, Sabine & Obersteiner, Michael, 2008. "Assessing the effects of CO2 price caps on electricity investments--A real options analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3974-3981, October.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
- Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2012. "The role of Carbon Capture and Storage in a future sustainable energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 469-476.
- Kraeusel, Jonas & Möst, Dominik, 2012. "Carbon Capture and Storage on its way to large-scale deployment: Social acceptance and willingness to pay in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 642-651.
- Otto, Vincent M. & Reilly, John, 2008. "Directed technical change and the adoption of CO2 abatement technology: The case of CO2 capture and storage," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2879-2898, November.
- Nykvist, Björn, 2013. "Ten times more difficult: Quantifying the carbon capture and storage challenge," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 683-689.
- Hung-po Chao, 1983. "Peak Load Pricing and Capacity Planning with Demand and Supply Uncertainty," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(1), pages 179-190, Spring.
- McFarland, James R. & Herzog, Howard J., 2006. "Incorporating carbon capture and storage technologies in integrated assessment models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 632-652, November.
- Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013.
"Relating R&D and investment policies to CCS market diffusion through two-factor learning,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 439-452.
- Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Relating R&D and Investment Policies to CCS Market Diffusion Through Two-Factor Learning," FCN Working Papers 6/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Spiecker, Stephan & Vogel, Philip & Weber, Christoph, 2013. "Evaluating interconnector investments in the north European electricity system considering fluctuating wind power penetration," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 114-127.
- Peter Viebahn & Daniel Vallentin & Samuel Höller & Manfred Fischedick, 2012. "Integrated assessment of CCS in the German power plant sector with special emphasis on the competition with renewable energy technologies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 707-730, August.
- Abadie, Luis M. & Chamorro, José M., 2008. "European CO2 prices and carbon capture investments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2992-3015, November.
More about this item
Keywordsstochastic optimization; carbon capture and storage; power system economics;
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-18 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dui:wpaper:1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreas Fritz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.