Strategy-Proof Probabilistic Mechanisms for Public Decision with Money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shigehiro Serizawa, 1997.
"Strategy-proof and individually rational social choice functions for public good economies,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 9(2), pages 379-380.
- Shigehiro Serizawa, 1996. "Strategy-proof and individually rational social choice functions for public good economies (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 501-512.
- Serizawa, Shigehiro, 1996. "Strategy-Proof and Individually Rational Social Choice Functions for Public Good Economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 501-512, April.
- Mishra, Debasis & Sen, Arunava, 2012.
"Robertsʼ Theorem with neutrality: A social welfare ordering approach,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 283-298.
- Debasis Mishra & Arunava Sen, 2010. "Roberts' theorem with neutrality: A Social welfare ordering approach," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Groves, Theodore & Loeb, Martin, 1975. "Incentives and public inputs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 211-226, August.
- Green, Jerry & Kohlberg, Elon & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1976. "Partial equilibrium approach to the free-rider problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 375-394, November.
- Bailey, Martin J, 1997. "The Demand Revealing Process: To Distribute the Surplus," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 107-126, April.
- Ohseto, Shinji, 2000. "Characterizations of Strategy-Proof Mechanisms for Excludable versus Nonexcludable Public Projects," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 51-66, July.
- Mitsui, Toshihide, 1983. "Asymptotic efficiency of the pivotal mechanism with general project space," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 318-331, December.
- Green, Jerry & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1977. "Characterization of Satisfactory Mechanisms for the Revelation of Preferences for Public Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 427-438, March.
- Shigehiro Serizawa, 1999. "Strategy-Proof and Symmetric Social Choice Functions for Public Good Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 121-146, January.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, March.
- Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2015.
"Mechanism design with two alternatives in quasi-linear environments,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(2), pages 433-455, February.
- Thierry Marchant & Debasis Mishra, 2012. "Mechanism design with two alternatives in Quasi-linear environment," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 12-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Carbajal, Juan Carlos & McLennan, Andrew & Tourky, Rabee, 2013.
"Truthful implementation and preference aggregation in restricted domains,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1074-1101.
- Juan Carlos Carbajal & Andrew McLennan & Rabee Tourky, 2012. "Truthful Implementation and Preference Aggregation in Restricted Domains," Discussion Papers Series 459, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2016-04-30 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MIC-2016-04-30 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isosujp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.