Report NEP-CDM-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Marcin & Pedro Robalo & Franziska Tausch, 2016. "Institutional Endogeneity and Third-party Punishment in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Aarti Garg, 2016. "Experiencing Contribution Of Women In Panchayati Raj Institution Of Sambhal District," Working papers 2016-03-12, Voice of Research.
- Parinduri, Rasyad, 2016. "Does education increase political participation? Evidence from Indonesia," MPRA Paper 70326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz Bichta, 2016. "Ethnic or nonethnic. What are the political parties in SubSaharan Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3505944, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marco Faillo & Federico Fornasari & Luigi Mittone, 2016. "Tell Me How to Rule: Leadership, Delegation, and Voice in Cooperation," CEEL Working Papers 1604, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Bag, Kanti Parimal & Pepito, Nona, 2016. "Harmful transparency in teams," ESSEC Working Papers WP1603, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jost Halfmann, 2016. "The political meaning and thrust of populist movements," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3506108, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Debra Hevenstone & Ben Jann, 2016. "Fiscal Federalism and Tax Equalization: The potential for progressive local taxes," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 19, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- George Marbuah, 2016. "Willingness to pay for environmental quality and social capital influence in Sweden," Working Papers 2016.13, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Kohei Shiozawa, 2016. "Strategy-Proof Probabilistic Mechanisms for Public Decision with Money," ISER Discussion Paper 0964, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Spiller, Jörg & Bolle, Friedel, 2016. "Inter-generational thoughtfulness in a dynamic public good experiment," Discussion Papers 383, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Philip Mirowski, 2014. "The Political Movement that Dared not Speak its own Name: The Neoliberal Thought Collective Under Erasure," Working Papers Series 23, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mollers, Judith & Traikova, Diana & Birhala, Brandusha & Wolz, Axel, 2015. "Why (not) cooperate? Modelling cognitive determinants of farmers' motivation to join producer groups in Romania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212472, International Association of Agricultural Economists.