Ecological Labelling in North-South Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
- Tothova Monika & Oehmke James F., 2004. "Genetically Modified Food Standards as Trade Barriers: Harmonization, Compromise, and Sub-Global Agreements," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-19, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEcological Labels; Product Differentiation; North-South Trade; WTO Rules;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-07-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-07-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENV-2006-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-07-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-MKT-2006-07-28 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2006-07-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .