Ecological Labelling in North-South Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
- Tothova Monika & Oehmke James F., 2004. "Genetically Modified Food Standards as Trade Barriers: Harmonization, Compromise, and Sub-Global Agreements," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(2), pages 1-19, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEcological Labels; Product Differentiation; North-South Trade; WTO Rules;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-07-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-07-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENV-2006-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-07-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-MKT-2006-07-28 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2006-07-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.