Report NEP-INT-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baeten, Joost & Butter, Frank A.G. den, 2006. "Welfare gains by reducing transaction costs: Linking trade and innovation policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Wilhelm Althammer & Susanne Dröge, 2006. "Ecological Labelling in North-South Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 604, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2006. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investment and the Costs of Corporate Taxation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Peter Rowland, "undated". "Foreign and Domestic Firms in Colombia: How Do They Differ?," Borradores de Economia 375, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Joshua Aizenman & Daniel Riera-Crichton, 2006. "Real Exchange Rate and International Reserves in the Era of Growing Financial and Trade Integration," NBER Working Papers 12363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.