Report NEP-COM-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Farrell & Paul Klemperer, 2006. "Co-ordination and Lock-in: Competition with Switching Costs and Network Effects," Economics Papers 2006-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Marvin Kraus, 2006. "Returns to Scale in Networks," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 644, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Lünnemann, Patrick & Wintr, Ladislav, 2006. "Are internet prices sticky?," Working Paper Series 0645, European Central Bank.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1573, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2006. "How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation," LEM Papers Series 2006/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Claeys, Sophie & Hainz, Christa, 2006. "Acquisition versus greenfield: the impact of the mode of foreign bank entry on information and bank lending rates," Working Paper Series 0653, European Central Bank.
- Sumru G. Altug & Murta Usman, 2006. "Bank Lending with Imperfect Competition and Spillover Effects," CDMA Working Paper Series 200608, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Camera, Gabriele & Selcuk, Cemil, 2006. "Bilateral Matching and Latin Squares," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1190, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Gine, Xavier & Love, Inessa, 2006. "Do reorganization costs matter for efficiency ? Evidence from a bankruptcy reform in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3970, The World Bank.
- Wilhelm Althammer & Susanne Dröge, 2006. "Ecological Labelling in North-South Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 604, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.