The Effects of Mobility on Neighbourhood Social Ties
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Knies, Gundi, 2009. "The effects of mobility on neighbourhood social ties," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2004.
"Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects on Youth,"
1, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2005. "Experimental Analysis Of Neighborhood Effects On Youth," Working Papers 249, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Kling, Jeffrey & Liebman, Jeffrey, 2004. "Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects on Youth," Working Paper Series rwp04-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Harald Uhlig, 2006.
"Regional Labor Markets, Network Externalities and Migration: The Case of German Reunification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 383-387, May.
- Harald Uhlig, 2006. "Regional Labor Markets, Network Externalities and Migration: The Case of German Reunification," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Uhlig, Harald, 2007. "Regional labor markets, network externalities and migration: the case of German reunification," Kiel Working Papers 1311, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008.
"Interactions, neighborhood selection and housing demand,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 229-252, January.
- Yannis M Ioannides & Jeffrey E Zabel, 2002. "Interactions, Neighborhood Selection, and Housing Demand," Working Papers 02-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2002. "Interaction, Neighborhood Selection and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0208, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Belot, Michèle & Ermisch, John, 2006.
"Friendship Ties and Geographical Mobility: Evidence from the BHPS,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Belot, MichÃ¨le & Ermisch, John, 2006. "Friendship ties and geographical mobility: evidence from the BHPS," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-33, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2003.
"Neighbourhood effects and housing demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 563-584.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2000. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0012, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01m613mx58m is not listed on IDEAS
- Barry Wellman, 2001. "Physical Place and Cyberplace: The Rise of Personalized Networking," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 227-252, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gundi Knies, 2010.
"Income Comparisons among Neighbours and Life Satisfaction in East and West Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
298, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Knies, Gundi, 2010. "Income comparisons among neighbours and life satisfaction in East and West Germany," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gundi Knies, 2012. "Income Comparisons Among Neighbours and Satisfaction in East and West Germany," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 471-489, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNeighbourhood; Social interactions; Mobility; Transport; Internet; Family ties;
- J19 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Other
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2009-05-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2009-05-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2009-05-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .