Report NEP-SOC-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Sabatini & Angelo Antoci & Mauro Sodini, 2009. "The Fragility of Social Capital," Working Papers 2009.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gundi Knies, 2009. "The Effects of Mobility on Neighbourhood Social Ties," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 175, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Das, Nimai & Sarker, Debnarayan, 2008. "Social Capital and Network Externalities: Evidence from Gender Sensitive JFM Programme in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 15232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Nimai, 2009. "Understanding of Social Capital in Gender-based Participatory JFM Programme: An Evidence from West Bengal," MPRA Paper 15304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Hein Roelfsema, 2009. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 177, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2009. "Strategic communication networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tobias Regner, 2009. "Social Preferences? Google Answers!," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Svensson, Mikael, 2009. "Alcohol Use and Social Interactions among Adolescents Do peer-effects exist within and/or between the majority population and immigrants?," Working Papers 2009:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Jeanne Hagenbach, 2009. "Centralizing information in networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Franck Delaplace & Pierre Lescanne, 5/07. "HedN Game, a Relational Framework for Network Based Cooperation," Working Papers hal-00382514, HAL.