Alcohol Use and Social Interactions among Adolescents Do peer-effects exist within and/or between the majority population and immigrants?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsAlcohol use; Adolescents; Peer-effects; Immigrants; Sweden;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2009-05-23 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2009-05-23 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SOC-2009-05-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2009-05-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2009_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .