Report NEP-MIG-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2009. "Employer monopsony power in the labor market for undocumented workers," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svensson, Mikael, 2009. "Alcohol Use and Social Interactions among Adolescents Do peer-effects exist within and/or between the majority population and immigrants?," Working Papers 2009:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Svensson, Mikael & Hagquist, Curt, 2009. "Adolescent Alcohol- And Illicit Drug-Use In First And Second Generation Immigrants In Sweden," Working Papers 2009:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Arai, Mahmood & Besancenot, Damien & Huynh, Kim & Skalli, Ali, 2009. "Children's First Names and Immigration Background in France," Research Papers in Economics 2009:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Vazquez Vega & Mario Alloza & Raquel Vegas & Stefano Bertozzi, 2009. "Impact of the Rise in immigrant unemployment on public finances," Working Papers 2009-15, FEDEA.
- Tosun, Mehmet S., 2009. "Global Aging and Fiscal Policy with International Labor Mobility: A Political Economy Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tosun, Mehmet S. & Williamson, Claudia R. & Yakovlev, Pavel, 2009. "Population Aging, Elderly Migration and Education Spending: Intergenerational Conflict Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 4161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mueller, Valerie & Shariff, Abusaleh, 2009. "Preliminary evidence on internal migration, remittances, and teen schooling in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 858, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sanromá, Esteban & Ramos, Raul & Simón, Hipólito, 2009. "Immigrant Wages in the Spanish Labour Market: Does the Origin of Human Capital Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 4157, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00382510_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dramane Coulibaly, 2009. "Remittances, financing constraints and growth volatility : Do remittances dampen or magnify shocks ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00384483, HAL.
- Dalia Hakura & Ralph Chami & Peter Montiel, 2009. "Remittances: An Automatic Output Stabilizer?," IMF Working Papers 09/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Joannes Mongardini & Brett Rayner, 2009. "Grants, Remittances, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Dramane Coulibaly, 2009. "Macroeconomic Determinants of Migrants' Remittances: New Evidence from a panel VAR," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.