Longitudinal and Panel Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annette Zeilstra & Paul Elhorst, 2006. "Unemployment Rates At the Regional and National Levels of the European Union: An Integrated Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa06p73, European Regional Science Association.
- Genest Christian & Scherer Matthias, 2020. "Insurance applications of dependence modeling: An interview with Edward (Jed) Frees," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 93-106, January.
- Hapsah S. Mohammad & Imbarine Bujang & Taufik Abd Hakim, 2019. "Capital Structure and Financial Performance of Malaysian Construction Firms," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(12), pages 1306-1319, December.
- Christophe Dutang, 2012. "The customer, the insurer and the market," Post-Print hal-01616152, HAL.
- Kwon, Hyeok Chang & Meyer, Daniel R., 2011. "How do economic downturns affect welfare leavers? A comparison of two cohorts," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 588-597, May.
- Broadstock, David C. & Collins, Alan, 2010. "Measuring unobserved prices using the structural time-series model: The case of cycling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 195-200, May.
- Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2009. "A General Framework for Estimating CO2 Emissions," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 180, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Liangjun Su & Zhenlin Yang, 2008.
"Asymptotics and Bootstrap for Transformed Panel Data Regressions,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22477, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Liangjun Su & Zhenlin Yang, 2009. "Asymptotics and Bootstrap for Transformed Panel Data Regressions," Working Papers 03-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521535380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.