Physical Place and Cyberplace: The Rise of Personalized Networking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sro:srosro:2015-135-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:6:p:898-911 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Ingen & Paul Dekker, 2011. "Dissolution of Associational Life? Testing the Individualization and Informalization Hypotheses on Leisure Activities in The Netherlands Between 1975 and 2005," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 100(2), pages 209-224, January.
- Balázs Lengyel & Ákos Jakobi, 2016. "Online Social Networks, Location, and the Dual Effect of Distance from the Centre," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(3), pages 298-315, July.
- Franz Huber, 2009. "Social Capital Of Economic Clusters: Towards A Network-Based Conception Of Social Resources," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(2), pages 160-170, April.
- Christian Licoppe & Dana Diminescu & Zbigniew Smoreda & Cezary Ziemlicki, 2008. "Using mobile phone geolocalisation for 'socio-geographical' analysis of co-ordination, urban mobilities, and social integration patterns," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(5), pages 584-601, December.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2013.
"Economic Growth, Technological Progress and Social Capital: The Inverted U Hypothesis,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 401-431, July.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2011. "Economic Growth, Technological Progress, and Social Capital: The Inverted U Hypothesis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Tallberg, Teemu, 2003. "Networks, Organisations and Men: Concepts and Interrelations," Working Papers 495, Hanken School of Economics.
- Gundi Knies, 2009.
"The Effects of Mobility on Neighbourhood Social Ties,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
175, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Knies, Gundi, 2009. "The effects of mobility on neighbourhood social ties," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Durston, John & Gaete, José Manuel & Pérez, Miguel, 2016. "Community, connectivity and the regional movement in Patagonia: the evolution of social capital in the Aysén Region of Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- repec:cog:socinc:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:209-225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Livia García-Faroldi, 2015. "Welfare States and Social Support: An International Comparison," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 697-722, April.
- Dickinson, Janet E. & Cherrett, Tom & Hibbert, Julia F. & Winstanley, Chris & Shingleton, Duncan & Davies, Nigel & Norgate, Sarah & Speed, Chris, 2015. "Fundamental challenges in designing a collaborative travel app," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 28-36.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2011.
"Economic Growth, Technical Progress, and Social Capital: the Inverted U Hypothesis,"
30326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Economic Growth, Technical Progress, and Social Capital: the Inverted U Hypothesis," AICCON Working Papers 86-2011, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Oksana Zaporozhets, 2016. "Subway And Digital Porosity Of The City," HSE Working papers WP BRP 128/HUM/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Briggs, Xavier, 2002. "Bridging Networks, Social Capital, and Racial Segregation in America," Working Paper Series rwp02-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Casaló, Luis V. & Flavián, Carlos & Guinalíu, Miguel, 2013. "New members' integration: Key factor of success in online travel communities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 706-710.
- Brittany M. Fitz & Larry Lyon & Robyn Driskell, 2016. "Why People Like Where They Live: Individual- and Community-Level Contributors to Community Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 1209-1224, April.
- Chen, H. & Pau, L-F., 2004. "Individual Telecommunications Tariffs in Chinese Communities: History as a Mirror of the Future, and Relevance for Mobile Service Development in China," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-057-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Juan Antonio Carrasco & Bernie Hogan & Barry Wellman & Eric J. Miller, 2008. "Agency In Social Activity Interactions: The Role Of Social Networks In Time And Space," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 99(5), pages 562-583, December.
- BEN YOUSSEF, Adel & METHAMEM, Raouchen & M'HENNI, Hatem, 2009.
"Disparités régionales et diffusion des TIC en Tunisie
[Regional disparities and ICTs diffusion in Tunisia]," MPRA Paper 17938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Seonkoo Jeong & Yujin Jeong & Keeeun Lee & Sungjoo Lee & Byungun Yoon, 2016. "Technology-Based New Service Idea Generation for Smart Spaces: Application of 5G Mobile Communication Technology," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-25, November.
- Centola, Damon & van de Rijt, Arnout, 2015. "Choosing your network: Social preferences in an online health community," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 19-31.
- Sigfusson, Thor & Chetty, Sylvie, 2013. "Building international entrepreneurial virtual networks in cyberspace," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 260-270.
- Mohammad Salahuddin & Khorshed Alam & Lorelle Burton, 2016. "Does Internet Usage Stimulate the Accumulation of Social Capital? A Panel Ýnvestigation for Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 347-353.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:25:y:2001:i:2:p:227-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.