The effects of mobility on neighbourhood social ties
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gundi Knies, 2009. "The Effects of Mobility on Neighbourhood Social Ties," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 175, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2004.
"Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects on Youth,"
1, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Jeffrey R. Kling & Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2005. "Experimental Analysis Of Neighborhood Effects On Youth," Working Papers 249, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Kling, Jeffrey & Liebman, Jeffrey, 2004. "Experimental Analysis of Neighborhood Effects on Youth," Working Paper Series rwp04-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Harald Uhlig, 2006.
"Regional Labor Markets, Network Externalities and Migration: The Case of German Reunification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 383-387, May.
- Harald Uhlig, 2006. "Regional Labor Markets, Network Externalities and Migration: The Case of German Reunification," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Uhlig, Harald, 2007. "Regional labor markets, network externalities and migration: the case of German reunification," Kiel Working Papers 1311, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Belot, Michèle & Ermisch, John, 2006.
"Friendship Ties and Geographical Mobility: Evidence from the BHPS,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Belot, MichÃ¨le & Ermisch, John, 2006. "Friendship ties and geographical mobility: evidence from the BHPS," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-33, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2003.
"Neighbourhood effects and housing demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 563-584.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2000. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0012, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008.
"Interactions, neighborhood selection and housing demand,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 229-252, January.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2002. "Interaction, Neighborhood Selection and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0208, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yannis M Ioannides & Jeffrey E Zabel, 2002. "Interactions, Neighborhood Selection, and Housing Demand," Working Papers 02-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Barry Wellman, 2001. "Physical Place and Cyberplace: The Rise of Personalized Networking," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 227-252, June.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01m613mx58m is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gundi Knies, 2010.
"Income Comparisons among Neighbours and Life Satisfaction in East and West Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
298, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Knies, Gundi, 2010. "Income comparisons among neighbours and life satisfaction in East and West Germany," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gundi Knies, 2012. "Income Comparisons Among Neighbours and Satisfaction in East and West Germany," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 471-489, May.
More about this item
- J19 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Other
- R29 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2009-04-25 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2009-04-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2009-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.