Report NEP-SOC-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aidt, T.S., 2009. "Corruption, Institutions and Economic Development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0918, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Knies, Gundi, 2009. "The effects of mobility on neighbourhood social ties," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jean-François, CAULIER & Ana, MAULEON & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2008. "Contractually stable networks," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008045, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Kata Mihaly, 2009. "Do More Friends Mean Better Grades?: Student Popularity and Academic Achievement," Working Papers 678, RAND Corporation.
- Jonathan C. Rork & Gary A. Wagner, 2009. "Reciprocity and Competition: Is There a Connection?," Working Papers 2009/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Guriev, Sergei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "(Un)Happiness in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Virgile Chassagnon, 2008. "The Network-Firm as a Single Real Entity: Beyond the Aggregate of Distinct Legal Entities," Post-Print halshs-00374978, HAL.
- Easterlin, Richard A. & Angelescu McVey, Laura, 2009. "Happiness and Growth the World Over: Time Series Evidence on the Happiness-Income Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 4060, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderson, Anders, 2008. "Is Online Trading Gambling with Peanuts?," SIFR Research Report Series 62, Institute for Financial Research.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00375543_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aidis, Ruta & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Entry: Which Institutions Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 4123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).