Lowest low fertility in an urban context: when migration plays a key role
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Davies & R. Crouchley & A. Pickles, 1982. "Modelling the evolution of heterogeneity in residential mobility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(3), pages 291-299, August.
- Øystein Kravdal, 2001. "The High Fertility of College Educated Women in Norway," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 5(6), pages 187-216, December.
- Alden Speare, 1974. "Residential satisfaction as an intervening variable in residential mobility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 11(2), pages 173-188, May.
- Lee Lillard & Linda Waite, 1993.
"A joint model of marital childbearing and marital disruption,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(4), pages 653-681, November.
- Lillard, L.A. & Waite, L.J., 1993. "A Joint Model of Marital Childbearing and Marital Disruption," Papers 93-02, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Lillard, L.A. & Waite, L.J., 1994. "A Joint Model of Marital Childbearing and Marital Disruption," Papers 94-16, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Lillard, Lee A., 1993. "Simultaneous equations for hazards : Marriage duration and fertility timing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 189-217, March.
- William Frey & Frances Kobrin, 1982. "Changing families and changing mobility: Their impact on the central city," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(3), pages 261-277, August.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-773, October.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2002-050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: https://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .