A Joint Model of Marital Childbearing and Marital Disruption
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lee Lillard & Linda Waite, 1993. "A joint model of marital childbearing and marital disruption," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(4), pages 653-681, November.
- Lillard, L.A. & Waite, L.J., 1994. "A Joint Model of Marital Childbearing and Marital Disruption," Papers 94-16, RAND - Reprint Series.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Udry, 1983. "Do couples make fertility plans one birth at a time?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 20(2), pages 117-128, May.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1974. "Economics of the Family: Marriage, Children, and Human Capital," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number schu74-1, December.
- Robert Michael & Nancy Tuma, 1985. "Entry into marriage and parenthood by young men and women: The influence of family background," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(4), pages 515-544, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Koji Yasuda & Tomoko Kinugasa & Shigeyuki Hamori, 2019. "An Empirical Analysis Of Marital Status In Japan," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 64(03), pages 773-798, June.
- Silles, Mary A., 2010. "The implications of family size and birth order for test scores and behavioral development," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 795-803, October.
- James J. Heckman, 2015.
"Introduction to A Theory of the Allocation of Time by Gary Becker,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(583), pages 403-409, March.
- Heckman, James J., 2014. "Introduction to A Theory of the Allocation of Time by Gary Becker," IZA Discussion Papers 8424, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caroline Krafft, 2020.
"Why is fertility on the rise in Egypt? The role of women’s employment opportunities,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 1173-1218, October.
- Caroline Krafft, 2016. "Why is Fertility on the Rise in Egypt? The Role of Women’s Employment Opportunities," Working Papers 1050, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- Kolk, Martin, 2019. "Demographic Theory and Population Ethics – Relationships between Population Size and Population Growth," SocArXiv 62wxd, Center for Open Science.
- Kirova, Alla, 2014. "Мястото На „Икономическия Империализъм” В Съвременната Политическа Икономия ["Economic imperialism” in the contemporary political economy]," MPRA Paper 75595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelika Tölke, 2004. "Die Bedeutung von Herkunftsfamilie, Berufsbiografie und Partnerschaften für den Übergang zur Ehe und Vaterschaft," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2004-007, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Aliu, Florin & Mulaj, Isa, 2020. "A nation’s mission of housing and food consumption: An analysis of household budget survey expenditures in Kosovo," MPRA Paper 107850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nancy Landale, 1994. "Migration and the latino family: The union formation behavior of Puerto Rican women," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(1), pages 133-157, February.
- Nicoletta Balbo & Francesco C. Billari & Melinda Mills, 2013. "Fertility in Advanced Societies: A Review of Research," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 29(1), pages 1-38, February.
- Lombard, J. P. & Kassier, W. E., 1990. "Implementering Van Die Intervalbenadering By Die Bepaling Van Besluitnemers Se Houding Teenoor Risiko," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 29(4), December.
- Filoso, Valerio & Papagni, Erasmo, 2015.
"Fertility choice and financial development,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 160-177.
- Filoso, Valerio & Papagni, Erasmo, 2010. "Fertility Choice and Financial Development," MPRA Paper 25930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valerio Filoso & Erasmo Papagni, 2011. "Fertility Choice and Financial Development," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Filoso, Valerio & Papagni, Erasmo, 2014. "Fertility Choice and Financial Development," MPRA Paper 58237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josephine Mauskopf & T. Wallace, 1984. "Fertility and replacement: Some alternative stochastic models and results for Brazil," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(4), pages 519-536, November.
- Cecile Detang-Dessendre & Ian Molho, 2000. "Residence Spells and Migration: A Comparison for Men and Women," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(2), pages 247-260, February.
- Thomas Cooke & Paul Boyle & Kenneth Couch & Peteke Feijten, 2009. "A longitudinal analysis of family migration and the gender gap in earnings in the united states and great britain," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 46(1), pages 147-167, February.
- Miller, Paul W & Volker, Paul A, 1983. "A Cross-Section Analysis of the Labour Force Participation of Married Women in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(164), pages 28-42, March.
- Nerlove, Marc & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1983. "Economic Issues in Population Policy," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275372, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Elisabetta Lazzaro & Carlofilippo Frateschi, 2017. "Couples’ arts participation: assessing individual and joint time use," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 41(1), pages 47-69, February.
- David Smith, 1986. "Comment on barbara devaney’s “An analysis of variations in U.S. Fertility and female labor force participation trends”," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 23(1), pages 137-139, February.
- Olga Nottmeyer, 2014. "Relative labor supply in intermarriage," IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:randlp:93-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lpranus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lpranus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.