Biased Technological Change, Impatience and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1993. "Factor Shares and Savings in Endogenous Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1184-1198, December.
- Francesco Caselli & James Feyrer, 2007.
"The Marginal Product of Capital,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(2), pages 535-568.
- Caselli, Francesco & Feyrer, James, 2005. "The Marginal Product of Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 5203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Caselli, Francesco & Feyrer, James, 2006. "The marginal product of capital," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3560, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Caselli & James Feyrer, 2005. "The Marginal Product of Capital," NBER Working Papers 11551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Caselli & James Feyrer, 2006. "The Marginal Product of Capital," CEP Discussion Papers dp0735, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joseph Zeira, 1998. "Workers, Machines, and Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1091-1117.
- Hernando Zuleta & Santiago Alberico, 2007.
"Labor Supply,Biased Technological Changeand Economic Growth,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 25(53), pages 260-286, January.
- Hernando Zuleta & Santiago Alberico, 2007. "Labor supply, biased technological change and economic growth," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003104, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2002. "Directed Technical Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 781-809.
- Peretto, Pietro F. & Seater, John J., 2013.
"Factor-eliminating technical change,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 459-473.
- John J. Seater & Pietro Peretto, 2007. "Factor-Eliminating Technical Change," 2007 Meeting Papers 272, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pietro F. Peretto & John J. Seater, 2010. "Factor-Eliminating Technical Change," Working Papers 10-21, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- JOhn Seater & Pietro Peretto, 2010. "Factor-Eliminating Technical Change," Working Papers 10-67, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Kennedy, Charles, 1973. "A Generalisation of the Theory of Induced Bias in Technical Progress," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 83(329), pages 48-57, March.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2008. "An empirical note on factor shares," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 379-390.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2008.
"Factor Saving Innovations and Factor Income Shares,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 836-851, October.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2006. "Factor saving innovations and factor income shares," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002706, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 1996. "Factor shares in OLG models of growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1541-1560, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBiased Technological Change; Social Welfare; Overlapping Generations;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c014_046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.