An empirical note on factor shares
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hernando Zuleta, 2008. "An empirical note on factor shares," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 379-390.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brad Sturgill, 2009.
"Cross-country Variation in Factor Shares and its Implications for Development Accounting,"
09-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Brad Sturgill, 2010. "Cross-country Variation in Factor Shares and its Implications for Development Accounting," 2010 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Brad Sturgill, 2010. "Cross-country Variation in Factor Shares and its Implications for Development Accounting," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_014, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Brad Sturgill & Hernando Zuleta, 2017. "Variable factor shares and the index number problem: a generalization. Abstract Factor shares vary over time and across countries, so incorporating variable factor shares into growth and development a," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 30-37.
- Zuleta, Hernando, 2009. "If factor shares are not constant then we have a measurment problem. can we solve it?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005744, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Sturgill, Brad, 2012. "The relationship between factor shares and economic development," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1044-1062.
- Carolina Arteaga Cabrales, 2011.
"Human Capital Externalities and Growth,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 29(66), pages 12-47, December.
- Peretto, Pietro F. & Seater, John J., 2013.
"Factor-eliminating technical change,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 459-473.
- John J. Seater & Pietro Peretto, 2007. "Factor-Eliminating Technical Change," 2007 Meeting Papers 272, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- JOhn Seater & Pietro Peretto, 2010. "Factor-Eliminating Technical Change," Working Papers 10-67, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Pietro F. Peretto & John J. Seater, 2010. "Factor-Eliminating Technical Change," Working Papers 10-21, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2011. "Factor Shares, Income Distribution and Capital Flows," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_003, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2015. "Getting Growth Accounting Right," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 013814, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Brad Sturgill & Hernando Zuleta, 2016. "Variable Factor Shares and the Index Number Problem: A Generalization," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015038, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Zuleta, Hernando, 2012. "Variable factor shares, measurement and growth accounting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 91-93.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:23-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew T. Young & Hernando Zuleta & Andres Garcia-Suaza, 2010.
"Evidence of Induced Innovation in US Sectoral Capital’s Shares,"
10-03, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Andrew T. Young & Hernando Zuleta & Andrés F. García-Suaza, 2010. "Evidence of induced innovation in US sectoral Capital´s shares," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 006740, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Sturgill, Brad, 2014. "Back to the basics: Revisiting the development accounting methodology," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 52-68.
- Laura Liliana Moreno Herrera & Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez, 2009. "Biased Technological Change, Impatience and Welfare," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_046, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor Income Shares; Elasticity of output with respect to factors;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:004363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.