The Social Impact of the Banking Sector in Colombia, 1995 – 2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leopoldo Fergusson, 2006. "Institutions for Financial Development: What are they and where do they come from?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 27-70, February.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Gonzalez-Vega, Claudio & Romero, Vivianne, 2003.
"The Influence Of Microfinance On The Education Decisions Of Rural Households: Evidence From Bolivia,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22067, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jorge Higinio Maldonado, 2005. "The Influence Of Microfinance On The Education Decisions Of Rural Households: Evidence From Bolivia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003606, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2004.
"Does Local Financial Development Matter?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(3), pages 929-969.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2002. "Does Local Financial Development Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2002. "Does Local Financial Development Matter?," NBER Working Papers 8923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1998.
"Financial Dependence and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 559-586, June.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, "undated". "Financial Dependence and Growth," CRSP working papers 344, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1996. "Financial Dependence and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martha Bottía Noguera, 2003. "La Presencia Y Expansión Municipal De Las Farc: Es Avaricia Y Contagio, Mas Que Ausencia Estatal," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003060, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ana María Díaz & Fabio Sánchez, 2004. "Geografía De Los Cultivos Ilícitos Y Conflicto Armado En Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002766, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Roberto Steiner & Adolfo Barajas, 2000. "Depositor Behavior and Market Discipline in Colombia," IMF Working Papers 00/214, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-12-01 (Banking)
- NEP-URE-2006-12-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:deg:conpap:c010_039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Pedersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehhsdk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.