La Presencia Y Expansión Municipal De Las Farc: Es Avaricia Y Contagio, Mas Que Ausencia Estatal
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Matematicidad en el trabajo empírico
by Leopoldo Fergusson in Foco Económico on 2015-05-27 02:00:45
by Leopoldo Fergusson in Foco Económico on 2015-06-06 22:23:38
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Sánchez & María del Mar Palau, 2006.
"Conflict, Decentralisation and Local Governance in Colombia, 1974-2004,"
HiCN Working Papers
14, Households in Conflict Network.
- Fabio Sánchez & María Del Mar Palau, 2006. "Conflict, Decentralisation And Local Governance In Colombia, 1974-2004," Documentos CEDE 002180, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- repec:ris:invreg:0376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Echeverry Garzón & Ángela María Fonseca Galvis, 2005. "The Social Impact of the Banking Sector in Colombia, 1995 – 2002," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_039, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
KeywordsModelos de Corte Transversal;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:003060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.