Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "Buying Locally," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "Buying Locally," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-624, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBuy local; Local currency; Trading favors; Reciprocity; Monopolistic Competition;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .