Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "Buying Locally," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1992, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "Buying Locally," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-624, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- “Buying Locally,” G. J. Mailath, A. Postlewaite & L. Samuelson (2015)
by afinetheorem in A Fine Theorem on 2015-08-07 00:11:55
- 'Buying Locally'
by Mark Thoma in Economist's View on 2015-08-06 17:29:29
More about this item
KeywordsBuy local; local currency; trading favors; reciprocity; monopolistic competition;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:15-012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.