Report NEP-MIC-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "Buying Locally," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1992, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2015. "Consumer Choice as Constrained Imitation," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andreas Asseyer, 2015. "Optimal monitoring in dynamic procurement contracts," Working Papers 2015002, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2015. "Memory, Attention, and Choice," Working Paper 240741, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Craig S. Webb, 2015. "Piecewise Additivity for Nonexpected Utility," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1503, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:stn:sotoec:1503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olga Gorelkina, 2015. "The Expected Externality Mechanism in a Level-k Environment," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Noldeke, Georg & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "The Implementation Duality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1993, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Uncertain Rationality and Robustness in Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers 814, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2015. "A Unifying model of strategic network formation," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2015-85, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Boualem Djehiche & Peter Helgesson, 2015. "The Principal-Agent Problem With Time Inconsistent Utility Functions," Papers 1503.05416, arXiv.org.
- Bernardo Moreno & María del Pino Ramos-Sosa, 2015. "Voting by conforminy," Working Papers 2015-03, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Popov, Sergey V, 2015. "Tenure-Track Contract Helps Self-Selection," MPRA Paper 63018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2015. "Formal and Real Power in General Equilibrium," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/212, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Guo, Yingni & Hörner, Johannes, 2015. "Dynamic Mechanisms without Money," Economics Series 310, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Benjamin N. Roth & Ran I. Shorrer, 2015. "Mechanism Design in the Presence of a Pre-Existing Game," Working Paper 240431, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Zenan Wu & Xi Weng, 2015. "Managerial Turnover and Entrenchment," PIER Working Paper Archive 15-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Iryna Topolyan, 2015. "The Group All-Pay Auction with Heterogeneous Impact Functions," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 069, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..