Exchange and Optimality
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- GHOSAL, Sayantan & POLEMARCHAKIS , Heracles, 1994. "Exchange and Optimality," CORE Discussion Papers 1994072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GHOSAL, Sayantan & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M., 1999. "Exchange and optimality," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1389, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1977.
"Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the "Free Rider" Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 783-809, May.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1976. "Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the 'Free Rider Problem'," Discussion Papers 144, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1970. "Political and Economic Evaluation of Social Effects and Externalities," NBER Chapters,in: The Analysis of Public Output, pages 1-30 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milleron, Jean-Claude, 1972. "Theory of value with public goods: A survey article," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 419-477, December.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 1980. "Efficiency and Decentralization in the Pure Theory of Public Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 625-641.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murty, Sushama, 2010.
"Externalities and fundamental nonconvexities: A reconciliation of approaches to general equilibrium externality modeling and implications for decentralization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 331-353, January.
- Murty, Sushama, 2006. "Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Monique Florenzano, 2009. "Walras-Lindahl-Wicksell: What equilibrium concept for public goods provision," Working Papers halshs-00531434, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial states; optimality; exchange;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.