Political and Economic Evaluation of Social Effects and Externalities
In: The Analysis of Public Output
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Jerome Rothenberg, 1960. "Non-Convexity, Aggregation, and Pareto Optimality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 435-435.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Starr, Ross M, 1969. "Quasi-Equilibria in Markets with Non-Convex Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Tibor Scitovsky, 1954. "Two Concepts of External Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 143-143.
- M. J. Farrell, 1959. "The Convexity Assumption in the Theory of Competitive Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 377-377.
- Carl Kaysen, 1949. "Basing Point Pricing and Public Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(3), pages 289-314.
- F. H. Knight, 1924. "Some Fallacies in the Interpretation of Social Cost," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 582-606.
- L. S. Shapley & Martin Shubik, 1967. "Ownership and the Production Function," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(1), pages 88-111.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Pines, David, 2000.
"Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability, and Agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 509-535, November.
- Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou & David Pines, 2000. "Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability and Agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-01, McMaster University.
- S. Ghosal & H. M. Polemarchakis, 1999.
"Exchange and optimality,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 13(3), pages 629-642.
- GHOSAL, Sayantan & POLEMARCHAKIS , Heracles, 1994. "Exchange and Optimality," CORE Discussion Papers 1994072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- S. Ghosal & Heracles M. Polemarchakis, 1996. "Exchange and Optimality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1133, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- GHOSAL, Sayantan & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles M., 1999. "Exchange and optimality," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1389, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geanakoplos, John & Polemarchakis, H.M., 2008.
"Pareto improving taxes,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 682-696, July.
- J. D. Geanakoplos & H. M. Polemarchakis, 2006. "Pareto Improving Taxes," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000350, UCLA Department of Economics.
- J. D. Geanakoplos & H. M. Polemarchakis, 2006. "Pareto Improving Taxes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1576, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos & H. M. Polemarchakis, 2008. "Pareto Improving Taxes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1662, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Makki, Shiva S. & Somwaru, Agapi, 2001. "Asymmetric Information in the Market for Yield and Revenue Insurance," Technical Bulletins 184331, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Cerin, Pontus, 2006. "Bringing economic opportunity into line with environmental influence: A discussion on the Coase theorem and the Porter and van der Linde hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 209-225, February.
- Pierre Heumann, 1984. "Markthindernisse, Transaktionskosten und property rights: Möglichkeiten für eine rationale Energiepolitik," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 120(III), pages 367-382, September.
- Andolfatto, David & Gomme, Paul, 1996. "Unemployment insurance and labor-market activity in Canada," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 47-82, June.
- G. Ceccantoni & O. Tarola & C. Vergari, 2017. "Relative tax in a vertically differentiated market: the key role of consumers in environment," Working Papers wp2005, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:jes:eurint:y:2017:v:4:p:180-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Frey, 1992. "Pricing and regulating affect environmental ethics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 399-414, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:3349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.