Identifying the effect of public health program on child immunisation in rural Bangladesh
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Department of Economics, Social Sciences Building, City University London, Whiskin Street, London, EC1R 0JD, United Kingdom,|
Phone: +44 (0)20 7040 8500
Web page: http://www.city.ac.uk
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anne Pebley & Noreen Goldman & Germán Rodríguez, 1996. "Prenatal and delivery care and childhood immunization in guatemala: Do family and community matter?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 33(2), pages 231-247, May.
- Bicego, George T. & Ties Boerma, J., 1993. "Maternal education and child survival: A comparative study of survey data from 17 countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1207-1227, May.
- Kim Streatfield & Masri Singarimbun & Ian Diamond, 1990. "Maternal Education and Child Immunization," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 27(3), pages 447-455, August.
- Pushkar Maitra & Sarmistha Pal, 2004.
"Early Childbirth, Health Inputs and Child Mortality: Recent Evidence from Bangladesh,"
- Pushkar Maitra & Sarmistha Pal, 2007. "Early Childbirth, Health Inputs and Child Mortality: Recent Evidence from Bangladesh," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-05, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha, 2007. "Early Childbirth, Health Inputs and Child Mortality: Recent Evidence from Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 2841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Panis, Constantijn W. A. & Lillard, Lee A., 1994.
"Health inputs and child mortality: Malaysia,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 455-489.
- Thomas, Duncan & Strauss, John & Henriques, Maria-Helena, 1990. "Child survival, height for age and household characteristics in Brazil," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 197-234, October.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Deolalikar, Anil B., 1988. "Health and nutrition," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 631-711 Elsevier.
- Saifuddin Ahmed & W. Mosley, 2002. "Simultaneity in the use of maternal-child health care and contraceptives: evidence from developing countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(1), pages 75-93, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:06/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.