Modeling the Effects of Grade Retention in High School
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stijn BAERT & Bart COCKX & Matteo PICCHIO, 2016. "Modeling the Effects of Grade Retention in High School," Working Papers 417, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Cockx, Bart & Picchio, Matteo & Baert, Stijn, 2017. "Modeling the Effects of Grade Retention in High School," GLO Discussion Paper Series 148, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Stijn Baert & Bart Cockx & Matteo Picchio, 2015. "Modeling the Effects of Grade Retention in High School," CESifo Working Paper Series 5679, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stijn Baert & Bart Cockx & Matteo Picchio, 2015. "Modeling The Effects Of Grade Retention In High School," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/915, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Picchio, Matteo, 2015. "Modeling the Effects of Grade Retention in High School," IZA Discussion Papers 9556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baert, Stijn & Neyt, Brecht & Omey, Eddy & Verhaest, Dieter, 2017. "Student Work, Educational Achievement, and Later Employment: A Dynamic Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11127, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; grade retention; track mobility; dynamic discrete choice models; heterogeneous treatment effects;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2015-12-28 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2015-12-28 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EDU-2015-12-28 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2015-12-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2015023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .