Immigration and the pension system in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin M. Murphy & Finis Welch, 1992. "The Structure of Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 285-326.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 2000.
" Unskilled Migration: A Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 463-479, June.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1999. "Unskilled Migration: A Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State," NBER Working Papers 7013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1999. "Unskilled Migration: a Burden or a Boon for the Welfare State?," Papers 8-99, Tel Aviv.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1992.
"Changes in Relative Wages, 1963–1987: Supply and Demand Factors,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 35-78.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," NBER Working Papers 3927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, L.F. & Murphy, K.M., 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1580, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Luis A. Puch & Omar Licandro, 1997.
"Are there any special features in the Spanish business cycle?,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(2), pages 361-394, May.
- Luis Puch & Omar Licandro, "undated". "Are there any special features in the Spanish business cycles?," Working Papers 97-06, FEDEA.
- Morten O. Ravn & Fabio Canova, 1997.
"Crossing the Rio Grande: Migrations, business cycles and the welfare state,"
Economics Working Papers
248, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 1997.
- Canova, Fabio & Ravn, Morten O, 1998. "Crossing the Rio Grande: Migrations, Business Cycles and the Welfare State," CEPR Discussion Papers 2040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Dolores Collado & IÒigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe & Guadalupe Valera, 2004.
"Quantifying the Impact of Immigration on the Spanish Welfare State,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(3), pages 335-353, May.
- M. Dolores Collado & Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Guadalupe Valera, 2002. "Quantifying The Impact Of Immigration On The Spanish Welfare State," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1999. "Migration and pension with international capital mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 141-150, October.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura, 1999.
"On the Distributional Effects of Social Security Reform,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(3), pages 498-531, July.
- Hugett, M. & Ventura, G., 1997. "On the Distributional Effects of Social Security Reform," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9710, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura, 1998. "On the Distributional Effects of Social Security Reform," Working Papers 9801, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariangela Bonasia & Rita De Siano, 2016.
"Population Dynamics and Regional Social Security Sustainability in Italy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 124-136, January.
- Mariangela Bonasia & Rita De Siano, 2012. "Population Dynamics and Regional Social Security Sustainability in Italy," Discussion Papers 14_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- TÃ¢nia Santos & Inmaculada DomÃnguez FabiÃ¡n, 2012. "Immigration and pension system in Portugal," Working Papers 84, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-03-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2003-03-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we023916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.