Are there any special features in the Spanish business cycles?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B., 1990. "Efficiency wages and the business cycle puzzle," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1275-1301, November.
- Rogerson, Richard, 1988.
"Indivisible labor, lotteries and equilibrium,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 3-16, January.
- Richard Rogerson, 2010. "Indivisible Labor, Lotteries and Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 250, David K. Levine.
- King, Robert G & Plosser, Charles I & Rebelo, Sergio T, 2002. "Production, Growth and Business Cycles: Technical Appendix," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 20(1-2), pages 87-116, October.
- Morten Ravn, "undated". "King-Plosser-Rebelo GAUSS programmes," QM&RBC Codes 104, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Fairise, X. & Langot, F., 1992. "Labor Productivity and Business Cycle : Can R.B.C. Models Be Saved?," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.39, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Danthine, J.P. & Donaldson, J.B., 1993. "Non-Walrassian Economies," Papers 93-02, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Feve, Patrick & Langot, Francois, 1994. "The RBC Models through Statistical Inference: An Application with French Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(S), pages 11-35, Suppl. De.
- Juan F. Jimeno & Luis Toharia, 1993. "The effects of fixed-term employment on wages: theory and evidence from Spain," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 475-494, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:9706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.