Measuring Segregation on Small Units : A Partial Identification Analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 01 41 17 60 81
Web page: http://www.crest.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laura Giuliano & David I. Levine & Jonathon Leonard, 2006.
"Manager Race and the Race of New Hires,"
0722, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Giuliano, Laura & Levine, David I. & Leonard, Jonathan, 2006. "Manager Race and the Race of New Hires," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2cb2q1h1, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Martin Sˆderstrˆm & Roope Uusitalo, 2010.
"School Choice and Segregation: Evidence from an Admission Reform,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 55-76, 03.
- Söderström, Martin & Uusitalo, Roope, 2005. "School choice and segregation: evidence from an admission reform," Working Paper Series 2005:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- William J Carrington & Kenneth R Troske, 1996.
"Sex Segregation in US Manufacturing,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
364, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Rebecca Allen & Simon Burgess & Frank Windmeijer, 2009. "More Reliable Inference for Segregation Indices," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/216, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Susanna Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2006.
"Skill dispersion and firm productivity; an analysis with employer-employee matched data,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
577, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Susana Iranzo & Fabiano Schivardi & Elisa Tosetti, 2008. "Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 247-285, 04.
- Iranzo, Susana & Schivardi, Fabiano & Tosetti, Elisa, 2006. "Skill Dispersion and Firm Productivity: An Analysis with Employer-Employee Matched Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 5539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Iranzo & F. Schivardi & E. Tosetti, 2006. "Skill dispersion and firm productivity: an analysis with employer-employee matched data," Working Paper CRENoS 200617, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Luigi Pistaferri, 1999. "Informal Networks in the Italian Labor Market," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 58(3-4), pages 355-375, December.
- Roland Rathelot, 2012.
"Measuring Segregation When Units are Small: A Parametric Approach,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 546-553, June.
- Roland RATHELOT, 2011. "Measuring Segregation when Units are Small : A Parametric Approach," Working Papers 2011-06, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Uta Schönberg, 2011.
"Referral-based Job Search Networks,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1114, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht & Schönberg, Uta, 2011. "Referral-based Job Search Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 5777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uta Schoenberg & Albrecht Glitz & Christian Dustmann, 2011. "Referral-based Job Search Networks," 2011 Meeting Papers 350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Uta Schoenberg, 2011. "Referral-based Job Search Networks," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011012, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Michael Carter, 2001. "Foundations of Mathematical Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262531925, June.
- Michael Carter, 2001. "Foundations of Mathematical Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032899, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2011-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.