Stochastic Migration Models with Application to Corporate Risk
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick Gagliardini, 2005. "Stochastic Migration Models with Application to Corporate Risk," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(2), pages 188-226.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, Andre & Monteiro, Andre, 2008.
"The multi-state latent factor intensity model for credit rating transitions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 399-424, January.
- Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas & André Monteiro, 2005. "The Multi-State Latent Factor Intensity Model for Credit Rating Transitions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-071/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Jul 2005.
- Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2013.
"Default, Liquidity, and Crises: an Econometric Framework,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 11(2), pages 221-262, March.
- Alain Monfort & Jean-Paul Renne, 2010. "Default, Liquidity and Crises : An Econometric Framework," Working Papers 2010-46, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Monfort, A. & Renne, J-P., 2011. "Default, liquidity and crises: an econometric framework," Working papers 340, Banque de France.
- McNeil, Alexander J. & Wendin, Jonathan P., 2007. "Bayesian inference for generalized linear mixed models of portfolio credit risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 131-149, March.
- Monteiro, André A., 2009. "The econometrics of randomly spaced financial data: a survey," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws097924, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:271:y:2018:i:2:p:697-709 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trueck, Stefan & Rachev, Svetlozar T., 2008. "Rating Based Modeling of Credit Risk," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123736833.
- Andre Lucas & Bastiaan Verhoef, 2012. "Aggregating Credit and Market Risk: The Impact of Model Specification," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-057/2/DSF36, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Alain Monfort, 2017. "Composite Indirect Inference with Application," Working Papers 2017-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics, revised 28 Mar 2017.
- Areski Cousin & Mohamed Reda Kheliouen, 2016. "A comparative study on the estimation of factor migration models," Working Papers halshs-01351926, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:7:y:2018:i:c:p:30-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:56:y:2018:i:3:p:1870-1886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 2012. "Granularity adjustment for default risk factor model with cohorts," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1464-1477.
- Stefanescu, Catalina & Tunaru, Radu & Turnbull, Stuart, 2009. "The credit rating process and estimation of transition probabilities: A Bayesian approach," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 216-234, March.
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin, 2008. "Identifying Business Cycle Turning Points with Sequential Monte Carlo Methods," Working Papers 0815, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2004-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.