Equidependence in Qualitative and Duration Models with Application to Credit Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Soren & Sacklen, Hans, 1999.
"Identifying Interdependent Behaviour in an Empirical Model of Labour Supply,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., pages 607-626.
- Aronsson, T. & Blomquist, N.S. & Sacklen, H., 1992. "How to Identify Interdependence Behavior in an Empirical Model of Labor Supply," Papers 1992-5, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören & Sacklén, Hans, 1998. "Identifying Interdependent Behavior in an Empirical Model of Labor Supply," Working Paper Series 147, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Casarin, 2005. "Stochastic Processes in Credit Risk Modelling," Working Papers ubs0505, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Gagliardini, P. & Gourieroux, C., 2005. "Migration correlation: Definition and efficient estimation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 865-894, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2002-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .