Social Security, Unemployment Risk and Efficient Bargaining between Unions and Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pietro Reichlin, 2013. "Social Security, Unemployment Risk and Efficient Bargaining between Unions and Firms," Working Papers CELEG 1301, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:3-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Bertola, 2004.
"A Pure Theory of Job Security and Labour Income Risk,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(1), pages 43-61.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2002. "A Pure Theory of Job Security and Labour Income Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 3430, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Jean Tirole, 2008.
"The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection: A First Pass,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 45-77, March.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Tirole, Jean, 2006. "The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection: A First Pass," IDEI Working Papers 258, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Blanchard, Olivier J & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "The Joint Design of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection. A First Pass," CEPR Discussion Papers 6127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:cdl:ucsbec:03-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2004.
"Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub04-1, January.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 2002. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Micro Estimation," NBER Working Papers 9407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Risk; Social Security; Unemployment;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-04-13 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-04-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.