Report NEP-AGE-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaron George Grech, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," CASE Papers case172, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- de Grip, A. & Fouarge, D. & Montizaan, R.M., 2013. "How sensitive are individual retirement expectations to raising the retirement age?," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Matthias Giesecke & Michael Kind, 2013. "Bridge Unemployment in Germany: Response in Labour Supply to an Increased Early Retirement Age," Ruhr Economic Papers 0410, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Javier Alonso & Maria Lamuedra & David Tuesta, 2013. "Potentiality of reverse mortgages to supplement pension: the case of Chile," Working Papers 1311, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Kevin E. Cahill & Michael D. Giandrea & Joseph F. Quinn, 2013. "New Evidence on Self-Employment Transitions Among Older Americans with Career Jobs," Working Papers 463, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2013. "50 is the new 30: Long-run trends of schooling and retirement explained by human aging," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 152, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michael Insler, 2013. "The Health Consequences of Retirement," Departmental Working Papers 43, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Leombruni Roberto & Mosca Michele, 2013. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Does the pension system countervail labour market outcomes?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Gopi Shah Goda & Colleen Flaherty Manchester & Aaron Sojourner, 2013. "Do Income Projections Affect Retirement Saving?," Issues in Brief ib2013-4, Center for Retirement Research.
- fang yang & Wenli Li & Michael Dotsey, 2012. "Home Production and Social Security Reform," 2012 Meeting Papers 469, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gersbach, Hans & Ponta, Oriana, 2013. "Unraveling Short- and Farsightedness in Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 9314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edward C. Norton & Lauren Hersch Nicholas & Sean Sheng-Hsiu Huang, 2013. "Informal Care and Inter-vivos Transfers: Results from the National Longitudinal Survey of Mature Women," NBER Working Papers 18948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hutengs, Oliver & Stadtmann, Georg, 2013. "Don't trust anybody over 30: Youth unemployment and Okun's law in CEE countries," Discussion Papers 333, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- H. Huang & M. A. Milevsky & T. S. Salisbury, 2013. "Optimal initiation of a GLWB in a variable annuity: no arbitrage approach," Papers 1304.1821, arXiv.org.
- George Verikios & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Anthony H. Harris, 2013. "The Impact of Changes in Health Status: An Economywide Analysis for Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-231, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2013. "Life Expectancy, Schooling, and Lifetime Labor Supply: Theory and Evidence Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 9399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reichlin, Pietro, 2013. "Social Security, Unemployment Risk and Efficient Bargaining between Unions and Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 9336, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hazel Bateman & Isabella Dobrescu & Ben R. Newell & Andreas Ortmann & Susan Thorp, 2013. "As Easy as Pie: How Retirement Savers use Prescribed Investment Disclosures," Research Paper Series 326, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.