The Impact of Changes in Health Status: An Economywide Analysis for Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- García-Gómez, Pilar & Jones, Andrew M. & Rice, Nigel, 2010.
"Health effects on labour market exits and entries,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 62-76, January.
- García-Gómeza, P & Jones, A.M & Rice, N, 2008. "Health effects on labour market exits and entries," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Marcus R. Keogh-Brown & Simon Wren-Lewis & W. John Edmunds & Philippe Beutels & Richard D. Smith, 2010.
"The possible macroeconomic impact on the UK of an influenza pandemic,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(11), pages 1345-1360.
- Simon Wren-Lewis & Marcus Keogh-Brown, 2009. "The possible macroeconomic impact on the UK of an influenza pandemic," Economics Series Working Papers 431, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordschronic disease; computable general equilibrium; health status; labour supply;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-04-13 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-04-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-04-13 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.